Physical Medicine Services in Austin
At Texas Spine and Sports Therapy Center in Austin, we have formed a team of professionals that can offer holistic healthcare treatments to patients in the Texas Hill Country area. Our clinic can provide you with a wide range of services in one convenient, comfortable office. By accessing our treatments and services, you could find relief from the pain and inflammation that can drastically compromise your quality of life. Please review our services below and contact us to schedule an appointment with our team today.
- Active Release Technique
- Anti-Inflammatory / Joint Injections When arthritis leaves your joints so swollen and painful you find it difficult to complete everyday tasks, stop into our office for a fast injection that relieves pain for months.
- Auto Injury Clinic – Assessment & Treatment Delaying medical evaluation too long after an auto accident could results in insurances troubles later. Seeking treatment as soon as possible allows us to start immediate treatment to reduce long term damage and alleviate pain.
- Chiropractic Care Spinal compression leads to irritating symptoms that compromise an individual’s ability to live life to the fullest. Texas Spine and Sports Therapy Center offers chiropractic care that help residents of Austin and surrounding areas.
- Class IV Laser Therapy
- Diagnostic Ultrasound Detecting many conditions relies on viewing what’s happening deep inside your body. Our diagnostic ultrasound allows us to a clear picture to pinpoint issues and pick the right treatments to repair damage or compression.
- Electrical Stimulation Therapy
- For Him – Priapus Shot
- Hair Regeneration
- High Tech Rehabilitation Seeking physical medicine & rehabilitation from Texas Spine and Sports Therapy Center at our convenient Austin office can help to get you back on your feet as quickly as possible after an injury.
- Laser Like Lipo
- Medical Pain Management Regardless of the root cause of your chronic pain, the team at Texas Spine and Sports Therapy Center will seek to find a non-surgical way to improve your way of life. Avoid the use of narcotic pain medication with massage, electrical therapy, and many other options.
- Medical Weight Loss Carrying excess weight causes and contributes to a wide number of medical conditions. By slimming down and effectively managing your weight, you can increase the quality of your life and have fewer health problems.
- Neuropathy Treatment The various forms of neuropathy cause pain and disruption to daily life. Regain normal feelings in your feet or hands by finding the root cause first with our diagnostic tests.
- Non-Invasive Vascular Testing We don’t just focus on spinal and nerve health here at the clinic. Austin patients can also visit for non-invasive imaging and testing that pinpoints issues with arteries and veins.
- Nutritional Assessment Is a deficiency in essential vitamins and nutrients causing or complicating your medical conditions? We can thoroughly assess your current dietary regimen and discover what nutrients you are still lacking for better overall health.
- Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) Therapy
- Regenerative Medicine
- Spinal Decompression Treatment If you are experiencing low back or neck pain, Texas Spine and Sports Therapy Center, conveniently located in Austin, will attend to your needs with expert care. Utilizing a F.D.A. cleared, Non-surgical Spinal Decompression system, the Texas Spine and Sports Therapy Center decompression team will relieve pressure on structures that may be the cause of low back and leg pain as well as neck and arm pain.
- Stem Cell Therapy
- The Vampire Facial
- Trigger Point Therapy A little knot of muscle on your neck or back could be wreaking havoc on your nerves. Find out if your symptoms are arising due to trigger points and how we can quickly relax them.
- Vibration Exercises And Rehabilitation A shaking platform could be the key to resolving numerous conditions that affect the spine. Prepare for adjustments that realign the spine or enjoy better athletic performance with a little vibration.
Call us today at (512) 806-0015 to learn more and schedule a visit with the friendly team of professionals at Texas Spine and Sports Therapy Center.